“IF ONLY YOU KNEW THE
POWER OF THE DARK SIDE…”
trips and adventures
@SOUTH WEST TECHNICAL DIVING
We love to go and do our own diving. If you are looking to build experience or just need a team-mate get in touch. We’d love to have you along. Unless you retain us to teach or guide there are no charges for joining a trip
Diving in Greece
Greece and in particular Athens is a hidden paradise for deep wreck diving.
Ageantecs (our in country partners) main location on the coastal area of Athens provides high standard gear for deep diving, a gas blending station offering air, nitrox and trimix gas fills and is close to a variety of shipwrecks and spectacular reefs. It offers exciting exploration opportunities to both divers starting out in technical diving looking for their first deeper experiences as well as to seasoned technical divers ready to explore new pristine dive sites that only a few divers will ever see
past or upcoming trips
Planning now for 2022
how to get there
Flights into Athens are easy and plentiful with plenty of budget and mainstream airlines. Once there we arrange everything else you need from transfers to accommodation.
Get in touch for advice on the easiest way.
about the diving
The Greek islands are amongst the most popular holiday destinations in the world. Some of the most known are Santorini, Mykonos, Naxos and Ios, which all belong to the Cyclades island complex. Surrounded by crystal clear waters, each island has its own beauty and charm and together they are a small paradise in the heart of the Aegean Sea.
our partners in the country
Ageantec provides full technical diver support, including CCR. They also provide high quality travel services to a number of Tec Diving destinations in Greece. High standards of safety, professionalism and logistics support required for your Tec diving needs are guaranteed.
when we normally go
The Greek Sea is pleasant and clear almost during the whole year thus offering you an alternative training location for when the weather in Ireland is not ideal.
- HMHS Britannic depth 90m 120m
- M/S Theophile Gautier depth 90m 110m
- Cargo Ship S/S Monrosa depth 70m 90m
- German Submarine U133 depth 67m 78m
- Passenger Ship “ Patris ” depth 65m 73m
- Rescue Ship “ Mimis ” depth 70m 80m
- M/S Elenitsa depth 75m 85mS/S Burdigala depth 55m 76m
- C/S Retriever depth 40m 49m
- Airplane Savoia Marchetti SM 79 depth 58m
- C/S Avantis depth 18m 45m
- Destroyer “ Thiela ” Torpedo vessel “ Aigli depth 57m
- C/S Rosa Vlassi depth 50m 63m
- Wheel Steamship “ Patris ” depth 35m 54m
- M/S Pilaros depth 35m 52m
- D 97 Hydra depth 55m 68m